- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Sarreguemines Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Sarreguemines, France is: 49.106031 and the longitude is: 7.070862.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||200.16 Meters (656.69 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||FRA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Friday March 24th 11:29am|
Sarreguemines, France Summary
Sarreguemines has a latitude of 49°6'21.71"N and a longitude of 7°4'15.1"E or 49.106031 and 7.070862 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #356 in France.
Sarreguemines, France coordinates are near the Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium and Switzerland borders; 15.9 Km SSE of Saarbrucken, SL, Germany (see coordinates for Saarbrücken); 82.6 Km ESE of Dudelange, Luxembourg, Luxembourg (see coordinates for Dudelange); 111.7 Km SE of Arlon, Walloon Region, Belgium (see coordinates for Arlon) and 174.5 Km NNW of Riehen, BS, Switzerland (see coordinates for Riehen).
Populated areas near Sarreguemines:
- 15.6 Km NW to Forbach, Lorraine (see coordinates for Forbach)
- 26.6 Km W to Saint-Avold, Lorraine (see coordinates for Saint-Avold)
- 61.9 Km ESE to Haguenau, Alsace (see coordinates for Haguenau)
- 65.2 Km W to Metz, Lorraine (see coordinates for Metz)
- 67.2 Km W to Montigny-les-Metz, Lorraine (see coordinates for Montigny-lès-Metz)
Airports near 49°6'21.71"N and 7°4'15.1"E:
- "ETZ" Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport (61.3 Km WSW)
- "SXB" Strasbourg Airport (75.2 Km SSE)
Points of interest near Sarreguemines:
- 0.3 Km N Sarreguemines Museum, Sarreguemines, France
- 2.7 Km NW Saarland Therme, Kleinblittersdorf, Germany
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Sarreguemines.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|