- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Eschborn Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Eschborn, Germany is: 50.1467469 and the longitude is: 8.5614555.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||139.22 Meters (456.75 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 28th 2021 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Wednesday March 3rd 10:40am|
Eschborn, Germany Summary
Eschborn has a latitude of 50°8'48.29"N and a longitude of 8°33'41.24"E or 50.146747 and 8.561456 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #739 in Germany.
Eschborn, Germany coordinates are near the France, Luxembourg, Belgium and Netherlands borders; 157.9 Km NE of Sarreguemines, Lorraine, France (see coordinates for Sarreguemines); 184 Km ENE of Luxembourg, Luxembourg (see coordinates for Luxembourg City); 187.1 Km ESE of Eupen, Walloon Region, Belgium (see coordinates for Eupen) and 193.5 Km ESE of Kerkrade, LI, Netherlands (see coordinates for Kerkrade).
Populated areas near Eschborn:
- 4.5 Km W to Bad Soden am Taunus, HE (see coordinates for Bad Soden)
- 5 Km NW to Kronberg, HE (see coordinates for Kronberg)
- 6.3 Km N to Oberursel, HE (see coordinates for Oberursel)
- 7.3 Km WNW to Konigstein im Taunus, HE (see coordinates for Königstein im Taunus)
- 8 Km W to Kelkheim (Taunus), HE (see coordinates for Kelkheim)
Airports near 50°8'48.29"N and 8°33'41.24"E:
- "FRA" Frankfurt am Main International Airport (13.4 Km S see coordinates for Frankfurt Airport (FRA))
- "MHG" Mannheim-City Airport (75 Km S)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Eschborn.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|