- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Kelkheim Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Kelkheim, Germany is: 50.13489 and the longitude is: 8.45121.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||194.84 Meters (639.24 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Monday September 25th 9:04pm|
Kelkheim, Germany Summary
Kelkheim (Taunus) has a latitude of 50°8'5.6"N and a longitude of 8°27'4.36"E or 50.13489 and 8.45121 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #529 in Germany.
Kelkheim, Germany coordinates are near the France, Luxembourg, Belgium and Netherlands borders; 151.6 Km NE of Sarreguemines, Lorraine, France (see coordinates for Sarreguemines); 176.1 Km ENE of Luxembourg, Luxembourg (see coordinates for Luxembourg City); 180.1 Km ESE of Eupen, Walloon Region, Belgium (see coordinates for Eupen) and 187 Km ESE of Kerkrade, LI, Netherlands (see coordinates for Kerkrade).
Populated areas near Kelkheim (Taunus):
- 3.6 Km ENE to Bad Soden am Taunus, HE (see coordinates for Bad Soden)
- 5.1 Km NNE to Konigstein im Taunus, HE (see coordinates for Königstein im Taunus)
- 5.7 Km S to Hofheim am Taunus, HE (see coordinates for Hofheim)
- 7.2 Km NE to Kronberg, HE (see coordinates for Kronberg)
- 7.7 Km SSE to Hattersheim, HE (see coordinates for Hattersheim am Main)
Airports near 50°8'5.6"N and 8°27'4.36"E:
- "FRA" Frankfurt am Main International Airport (13.7 Km SSE see coordinates for Frankfurt Airport (FRA))
- "MHG" Mannheim-City Airport (73.8 Km S)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Kelkheim.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|