- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Luxembourg City Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Luxembourg City, Luxembourg is: 49.61162100000001 and the longitude is: 6.131934600000022.
|Luxembourg City Latitude:||49.61162100000001|
|Luxembourg City Longitude:||6.131934600000022|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||312.91 Meters (1026.61 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||LUX|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 27th 2019 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 29th 2020 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Tuesday December 10th 10:59pm|
Luxembourg is the capital of Luxembourg (see coordinates for Luxembourg) and is located 24.6 Km ESE of Arlon, WAL, Belgium; 28.4 Km N of Thionville, France and 34 Km WSW of Konz, Germany. Being located at 49°36'41.84"N and 6°7'54.96"E, Luxembourg is right in the center of Luxembourg.
Luxembourg is the most populated city in Luxembourg. Esch-sur-Alzette (see coordinates for Esch-sur-Alzette) located 16.2 Km SW of Luxembourg, is the 2nd most populated in Luxembourg and Dudelange 15.2 Km away SSW is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 49°36'41.84"N and 6°7'54.96"E:
- "LUX" Luxembourg-Findel International Airport (6 Km ENE)
Luxembourg points of interest:
- 0.1 Km SW Place Guillaume II, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- 0.2 Km SW Luxembourg City Hall, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- 0.4 Km ESE Neumunster Abbey, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- 0.7 Km NE Fort Thungen, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- 0.8 Km NE Grand Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- 2 Km NNE Plateau du Kirchberg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- 16.6 Km WSW Brasserie Nationale, Bascharage, Luxembourg
- 17.6 Km WSW Cactus Barcharage Mall, Bascharage, Luxembourg
Luxembourg City time zone:
Luxembourg City's coordinates are in the CET (Central European Time) and CEST (Central European Summer Time) time zones. Note that this is the only time zone used in Luxembourg.
|Europe/Luxembourg Time Zone:||CET and CEST|
|CET UTC/GMT Difference:||+01:00|
|CEST UTC/GMT Difference:||+02:00|
|CET to CEST:||+1 hour|
|CEST to CET:||-1 hour|
Note: Switzerland; Austria; France and Konz, Germany time zones also observe CET and CEST.
Need to calculate the distance between Luxembourg City and nearby cities? See Luxembourg City to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Luxembourg City.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|