- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Saratoga Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Saratoga, CA, USA is: 37.2638324 and the longitude is: -122.02301460000001.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||424.39 Feet (129.35 Meters)|
|County:||Santa Clara County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Sunday October 2nd 6:26am|
Saratoga, CA, USA Summary
Saratoga has a latitude of 37°15'49.8"N and a longitude of 122°1'22.85"W or 37.263832 and -122.023015 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1306 in the United States.
Populated areas near Saratoga:
- 3.9 Mi ESE to Los Gatos, CA (see coordinates for Los Gatos)
- 4.1 Mi N to Cupertino, CA (see coordinates for Cupertino)
- 4.3 Mi ENE to Campbell, CA (see coordinates for Campbell)
- 7.3 Mi NNE to Santa Clara, CA (see coordinates for Santa Clara)
- 7.3 Mi N to Sunnyvale, CA (see coordinates for Sunnyvale)
Airports near 37°15'49.8"N and 122°1'22.85"W:
- "SJC" Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (8.6 Mi NE)
- "SFO" San Francisco International Airport (31.2 Mi NW see coordinates for San Francisco International Airport (SFO))
- "OAK" Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (33.4 Mi NNW)
- "MRY" Monterey Peninsula Airport (47.8 Mi SSE)
Points of interest near Saratoga:
- 1.2 Mi SSW Villa Montalvo, Saratoga, California, United States of America
- 1.3 Mi SW Hakone Gardens, Saratoga, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Saratoga.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|