- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Saint John Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Saint John, IN, USA is: 41.4500356 and the longitude is: -87.47003810000001.
|Saint John Latitude:||41.4500356|
|Saint John Longitude:||-87.47003810000001|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||726.06 Feet (221.3 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CST|
|CST Stands for:||Central Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CST Began:||November 1st 2020 2:00am CDT|
|CST Ends:||March 14th 2021 2:00am CST|
|Current Time:||Sunday January 24th 12:04pm|
Saint John, IN, USA Summary
Saint John has a latitude of 41°27'0.13"N and a longitude of 87°28'12.14"W or 41.450036 and -87.470038 respectively.
Areas near Saint John:
- 5.7 Mi WNW to Sauk Village, IL (see coordinates for Sauk Village)
- 6.1 Mi SSE to Cedar Lake, IN (see coordinates for Cedar Lake)
- 7.4 Mi WNW to Ford Heights, IL (see coordinates for Ford Heights)
- 8.4 Mi W to Crete, IL (see coordinates for Crete)
- 8.7 Mi W to Steger, IL (see coordinates for Steger)
Populated areas nearby:
- 2.1 Mi NNE to Schererville, IN (see coordinates for Schererville)
- 4.1 Mi NW to Dyer, IN (see coordinates for Dyer)
- 5.9 Mi ESE to Crown Point, IN (see coordinates for Crown Point)
- 5.9 Mi NNE to Griffith, IN (see coordinates for Griffith)
- 7.2 Mi N to Highland, IN (see coordinates for Highland)
Airports near 41°27'0.13"N and 87°28'12.14"W:
- "MDW" Chicago Midway International Airport (27.4 Mi NNW see coordinates for Chicago Midway International Airport)
- "ORD" Chicago O'Hare International Airport (42.9 Mi NNW see coordinates for O'Hare International Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Saint John.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|