- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Schererville Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Schererville, IN, USA is: 41.4789246 and the longitude is: -87.4547605.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||670.38 Feet (204.33 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CST|
|CST Stands for:||Central Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CST Began:||November 1st 2020 2:00am CDT|
|CST Ends:||March 14th 2021 2:00am CST|
|Current Time:||Tuesday January 19th 2:10am|
Schererville, IN, USA Summary
Schererville has a latitude of 41°28'44.13"N and a longitude of 87°27'17.14"W or 41.478925 and -87.454761 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1349 in the United States.
Populated areas near Schererville:
- 3.6 Mi WNW to Dyer, IN (see coordinates for Dyer)
- 3.8 Mi NNE to Griffith, IN (see coordinates for Griffith)
- 5.2 Mi N to Highland, IN (see coordinates for Highland)
- 6.3 Mi SE to Crown Point, IN (see coordinates for Crown Point)
- 6.3 Mi E to Merrillville, IN (see coordinates for Merrillville)
Airports near 41°28'44.13"N and 87°27'17.14"W:
- "MDW" Chicago Midway International Airport (26.2 Mi NW see coordinates for Chicago Midway International Airport)
- "ORD" Chicago O'Hare International Airport (41.6 Mi NW see coordinates for O'Hare International Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Schererville.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|