- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Dyer Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Dyer, IN, USA is: 41.4942021 and the longitude is: -87.5217068.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||641.3 Feet (195.47 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CST|
|CST Stands for:||Central Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CST Began:||November 1st 2020 2:00am CDT|
|CST Ends:||March 14th 2021 2:00am CST|
|Current Time:||Friday December 4th 11:19pm|
Dyer, IN, USA Summary
Dyer has a latitude of 41°29'39.13"N and a longitude of 87°31'18.14"W or 41.494202 and -87.521707 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #2436 in the United States.
Populated areas near Dyer:
- 3.6 Mi ESE to Schererville, IN (see coordinates for Schererville)
- 4.9 Mi N to Munster, IN (see coordinates for Munster)
- 5 Mi N to Lansing, IL (see coordinates for Lansing)
- 5.5 Mi NE to Highland, IN (see coordinates for Highland)
- 5.6 Mi ENE to Griffith, IN (see coordinates for Griffith)
Airports near 41°29'39.13"N and 87°31'18.14"W:
- "MDW" Chicago Midway International Airport (23.4 Mi NNW see coordinates for Chicago Midway International Airport)
- "ORD" Chicago O'Hare International Airport (38.9 Mi NNW see coordinates for O'Hare International Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Dyer.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|