- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Rancho San Diego Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Rancho San Diego, CA, USA is: 32.7472748 and the longitude is: -116.9353032.
|Rancho San Diego Latitude:||32.7472748|
|Rancho San Diego Longitude:||-116.9353032|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||362.46 Feet (110.48 Meters)|
|City:||Rancho San Diego|
|County:||San Diego County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Monday September 26th 2:42am|
Rancho San Diego, CA, USA Summary
Rancho San Diego has a latitude of 32°44'50.19"N and a longitude of 116°56'7.09"W or 32.747275 and -116.935303 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1904 in the United States.
Rancho San Diego, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 15.3 Miles N of Las Delicias, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Delicias).
Populated areas near Rancho San Diego:
- 2.8 Mi WNW to Casa de Oro-Mount Helix, CA (see coordinates for Casa de Oro-Mount Helix)
- 3.6 Mi NNW to El Cajon, CA (see coordinates for El Cajon)
- 3.7 Mi W to Spring Valley, CA (see coordinates for Spring Valley)
- 5.3 Mi NNW to Bostonia, CA (see coordinates for Bostonia)
- 5.8 Mi N to Winter Gardens, CA (see coordinates for Winter Gardens)
Airports near 32°44'50.19"N and 116°56'7.09"W:
- "SAN" San Diego International Airport (14.8 Mi W see coordinates for San Diego International Airport (SAN))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Rancho San Diego.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|