- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
San Diego International Airport (SAN) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for San Diego International Airport (SAN), 3225 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101, USA is: 32.7338006 and the longitude is: -117.19330379999997.
|San Diego International Airport (SAN) Latitude:||32.7338006|
|San Diego International Airport (SAN) Longitude:||-117.19330379999997|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||14.07 Feet (4.29 Meters)|
|Name:||San Diego International Airport|
|Street:||North Harbor Drive|
|County:||San Diego County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PST|
|PST Stands for:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|PST Began:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am PDT|
|PST Ends:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|Current Time:||Sunday December 8th 12:28pm|
Places Closest to San Diego International Airport:
- 2.3 Mi ESE San Diego, CA (see coordinates for San Diego)
- 3.4 Mi S Coronado, CA (see coordinates for Coronado)
- 6.7 Mi SE National City, CA (see coordinates for National City)
- 9.1 Mi SE Chula Vista, CA (see coordinates for Chula Vista)
- 11.3 Mi E Spring Valley, CA (see coordinates for Spring Valley)
Points of interest near SAN:
- 1.6 Mi SE Maritime Museum of San Diego, San Diego, California, United States of America
- 2.2 Mi SE Seaport Village (see coordinates for Seaport Village)
- 2.4 Mi E House of Pacific Relations International Cottages, San Diego, California, United States of America
- 2.7 Mi E San Diego Zoo, San Diego, California, United States of America
- 2.9 Mi S Naval Base Coronado, San Diego, California, United States of America
- 4.9 Mi SSW Cabrillo National Monument (see coordinates for Cabrillo National Monument)
- 5.6 Mi SSW Point Loma Lighthouse, San Diego, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for San Diego International Airport (SAN).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|