- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Spring Valley Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Spring Valley, CA, USA is: 32.744774 and the longitude is: -116.99891600000001.
|Spring Valley Latitude:||32.744774|
|Spring Valley Longitude:||-116.99891600000001|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||393.8 Feet (120.03 Meters)|
|County:||San Diego County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday July 9th 11:30pm|
Spring Valley, CA, USA Summary
Spring Valley has a latitude of 32°44'41.19"N and a longitude of 116°59'56.1"W or 32.744774 and -116.998916 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1404 in the United States.
Spring Valley, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 15.5 Miles NNW of Las Delicias, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Delicias).
Populated areas near Spring Valley:
- 1.7 Mi NE to Casa de Oro-Mount Helix, CA (see coordinates for Casa de Oro-Mount Helix)
- 3.7 Mi E to Rancho San Diego, CA (see coordinates for Rancho San Diego)
- 4.1 Mi NNE to El Cajon, CA (see coordinates for El Cajon)
- 5.8 Mi NNE to Bostonia, CA (see coordinates for Bostonia)
- 6.6 Mi NNE to Santee, CA (see coordinates for Santee)
Airports near 32°44'41.19"N and 116°59'56.1"W:
- "SAN" San Diego International Airport (11.1 Mi W see coordinates for San Diego International Airport (SAN))
Points of interest near Spring Valley:
- 4.7 Mi WNW San Diego State University Art Gallery, San Diego, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Spring Valley.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|