- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Indianapolis International Airport Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Indianapolis International Airport, 7800 Colonel H. Weir Cook Memorial Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46241, USA is: 39.7168593 and the longitude is: -86.29559519999998.
|Indianapolis International Airport Latitude:||39.7168593|
|Indianapolis International Airport Longitude:||-86.29559519999998|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||772.35 Feet (235.41 Meters)|
|Name:||Indianapolis International Airport|
|Street:||Colonel H. Weir Cook Memorial Drive|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Friday August 7th 11:48pm|
Places Closest to Indianapolis International Airport:
- 5.6 Mi W Plainfield, IN (see coordinates for Plainfield)
- 8.1 Mi ENE Indianapolis, IN (see coordinates for Indianapolis)
- 8.8 Mi NNW Fairfield Heights, IN (see coordinates for Fairfield Heights)
- 10.3 Mi NNW Brownsburg, IN (see coordinates for Brownsburg)
- 12.3 Mi SE Greenwood, IN (see coordinates for Greenwood)
Points of interest near IND:
- 5.8 Mi NE Indiana Medical History Museum, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Indianapolis International Airport.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|