Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Plainfield Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Plainfield, IN, USA is: 39.70421229999999 and the longitude is: -86.39943870000002.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||730.58 Feet (222.68 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday June 1st 11:36am|
Plainfield, IN, USA Summary
Plainfield has a latitude of 39°42'15.16"N and a longitude of 86°23'57.98"W or 39.704212 and -86.399439 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1434 in the United States.
Populated areas near Plainfield:
- 8.5 Mi N to Fairfield Heights, IN (see coordinates for Fairfield Heights)
- 9.6 Mi N to Brownsburg, IN (see coordinates for Brownsburg)
- 13.6 Mi ENE to Indianapolis, IN (see coordinates for Indianapolis)
- 16.8 Mi ESE to Greenwood, IN (see coordinates for Greenwood)
- 18.1 Mi NE to Broad Ripple, IN (see coordinates for Broad Ripple)
Airports near 39°42'15.16"N and 86°23'57.98"W:
- "IND" Indianapolis International Airport (5.7 Mi E see coordinates for Indianapolis International Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Plainfield.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|