- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Houston Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Houston, TX, USA is: 29.7604267 and the longitude is: -95.3698028.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||47.79 Feet (14.57 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Central Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Monday September 28th 1:18pm|
Houston, TX, USA Summary
Houston, the seat of Harris County, has a latitude of 29°45'37.54"N and a longitude of 95°22'11.29"W or 29.760427 and -95.369803 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #6 in the United States.
Populated areas near Houston:
- 6.5 Mi SW to Bellaire, TX (see coordinates for Bellaire)
- 11.9 Mi N to Aldine, TX (see coordinates for Aldine)
- 11.9 Mi E to Cloverleaf, TX (see coordinates for Cloverleaf)
- 15.2 Mi ESE to Deer Park, TX (see coordinates for Deer Park)
- 15.3 Mi E to Channelview, TX (see coordinates for Channelview)
Airports near 29°45'37.54"N and 95°22'11.29"W:
- "HOU" William P Hobby Airport (9.6 Mi SE)
- "IAH" George Bush Intercontinental Houston Airport (15.6 Mi N see coordinates for George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH))
Points of interest near Houston:
- 0.2 Mi NE Sesquicentennial Park, Houston, Texas, United States of America
- 0.9 Mi SE George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, Texas, United States of America
- 2.2 Mi SW Rothko Chapel, Houston, Texas, United States of America
- 2.7 Mi SSW Houston Contemporary Arts Museum, Houston, Texas, United States of America
- 2.9 Mi SSW Cockrell Butterfly Center, Houston, Texas, United States of America
- 3.3 Mi SSW Hermann Park (see coordinates for Hermann Park)
- 5.8 Mi WSW The Galleria, Houston, Texas, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Houston and nearby cities? See Houston to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Houston.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|