- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Deer Park Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Deer Park, TX, USA is: 29.7052284 and the longitude is: -95.1238204.
|Deer Park Latitude:||29.7052284|
|Deer Park Longitude:||-95.1238204|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||24.95 Feet (7.6 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Central Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday September 28th 3:14pm|
Deer Park, TX, USA Summary
Deer Park has a latitude of 29°42'18.82"N and a longitude of 95°7'25.75"W or 29.705228 and -95.12382 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1222 in the United States.
Populated areas near Deer Park:
- 4.9 Mi N to Channelview, TX (see coordinates for Channelview)
- 5.8 Mi NNW to Cloverleaf, TX (see coordinates for Cloverleaf)
- 9 Mi ENE to Baytown, TX (see coordinates for Baytown)
- 13 Mi SSW to Friendswood, TX (see coordinates for Friendswood)
- 15.2 Mi WNW to Houston, TX (see coordinates for Houston)
Airports near 29°42'18.82"N and 95°7'25.75"W:
- "HOU" William P Hobby Airport (10.2 Mi WSW)
- "IAH" George Bush Intercontinental Houston Airport (23.3 Mi NW see coordinates for George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Deer Park.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|