- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Columbus Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Columbus, OH, USA is: 39.9611755 and the longitude is: -82.9987942.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||779.61 Feet (237.63 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 14th 2021 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 7th 2021 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Friday September 24th 9:08pm|
Columbus, OH, USA Summary
Columbus, the capital of Ohio state (see coordinates for Ohio), has a latitude of 39°57'40.23"N and a longitude of 82°59'55.66"W or 39.961176 and -82.998794 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #18 in the United States.
Populated areas near Columbus:
- 4.1 Mi NW to Upper Arlington, OH (see coordinates for Upper Arlington)
- 6 Mi E to Whitehall, OH (see coordinates for Whitehall)
- 7.4 Mi SW to Grove City, OH (see coordinates for Grove City)
- 7.5 Mi ENE to Gahanna, OH (see coordinates for Gahanna)
- 9.8 Mi WNW to Hilliard, OH (see coordinates for Hilliard)
Airports near 39°57'40.23"N and 82°59'55.66"W:
- "CMH" Port Columbus International Airport (6.2 Mi ENE see coordinates for Port Columbus International Airport (CMH))
Points of interest near Columbus:
- 0.1 Mi W Capitol Square, Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
- 0.1 Mi WSW Ohio Statehouse, Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
- 0.1 Mi NNW Rhodes State Office Tower, Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
- 0.6 Mi ENE Columbus Museum of Art, Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
- 0.8 Mi NNW North Market, Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
- 2.1 Mi E Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens (see coordinates for Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens)
- 4.3 Mi WSW Camp Chase Confederate Cemetery, Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Columbus and nearby cities? See Columbus to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Columbus.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|