- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Port Columbus International Airport (CMH), 4600 International Gateway, Columbus, OH 43219, USA is: 39.99994 and the longitude is: -82.887177.
|Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) Latitude:||39.99994|
|Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) Longitude:||-82.887177|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||809.39 Feet (246.7 Meters)|
|Name:||Port Columbus International Airport|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Monday April 6th 1:59am|
Places Closest to Port Columbus International Airport:
- 1.4 Mi NNE Gahanna, OH (see coordinates for Gahanna)
- 2.3 Mi S Whitehall, OH (see coordinates for Whitehall)
- 5.1 Mi SE Reynoldsburg, OH (see coordinates for Reynoldsburg)
- 6.5 Mi WSW Columbus, OH (see coordinates for Columbus)
- 9 Mi NNW Westerville, OH (see coordinates for Westerville)
Points of interest near CMH:
- 3.8 Mi NNW Easton Town Center (see coordinates for Easton Town Center)
- 4.5 Mi S Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark, Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
- 4.6 Mi SW Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens (see coordinates for Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens)
- 5.4 Mi W Ohio Expo Center and State Fair, Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
- 5.7 Mi WSW James Thurber House, Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
- 5.9 Mi WSW Columbus Museum of Art, Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Port Columbus International Airport (CMH).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|