- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Marcas District Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Marcas District, Peru is: -12.888175 and the longitude is: -74.399065.
|Marcas District Latitude:||-12.888175|
|Marcas District Longitude:||-74.399065|
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||3370.48 Meters (11057.99 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||PER|
|Country Continent:||South America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-05|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Thursday May 19th 1:38pm|
Marcas District, Peru Summary
Marcas has a latitude of 12°53'17.43"S and a longitude of 74°23'56.63"W or -12.888175 and -74.399065 respectively.
Areas near Marcas:
- 7.3 Km W to Caja, Huancavelica (see coordinates for Caja District)
- 10.3 Km NNE to Mayocc, Huancavelica (see coordinates for Mayocc - Qasir)
- 12.2 Km SSE to Chincho, Huancavelica (see coordinates for a Chincho)
- 13.4 Km WNW to Pomacocha, Huancavelica (see coordinates for Pomacocha District)
- 13.5 Km E to Luricocha, Ayacucho (see coordinates for Luricocha District)
Populated areas nearby:
- 17.1 Km ESE to Huanta, Ayacucho (see coordinates for Huanta)
- 36.1 Km SSE to Ayacucho (see coordinates for Ayacucho)
- 63.6 Km W to Huancavelica (see coordinates for Huancavelica)
Note: Marcas is also located 302 Km ESE of Peru capital Lima (see coordinates for Lima).
Airports near 12°53'17.43"S and 74°23'56.63"W:
- "AYP" Coronel FAP Alfredo Mendivil Duarte Airport (36.4 Km SE see coordinates for Coronel FAP Alfredo Mendívil Duarte Airport (AYP))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Marcas District.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|