- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Huanta Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Huanta, Peru is: -12.938411 and the longitude is: -74.250212.
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||2639.44 Meters (8659.57 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||PER|
|Country Continent:||South America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-05|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Saturday January 29th 5:38am|
Huanta, Peru Summary
Huanta has a latitude of 12°56'18.28"S and a longitude of 74°15'0.76"W or -12.938411 and -74.250212 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #88 in Peru.
Populated areas near Huanta:
- 25.2 Km S to Ayacucho, Ayacucho (see coordinates for Ayacucho)
- 80.5 Km WNW to Huancavelica, Huancavelica (see coordinates for Huancavelica)
Note: Huanta is also located 319.1 Km ESE of Peru capital Lima (see coordinates for Lima).
Airports near 12°56'18.28"S and 74°15'0.76"W:
- "AYP" Coronel FAP Alfredo Mendivil Duarte Airport (24.6 Km SSE see coordinates for Coronel FAP Alfredo Mendívil Duarte Airport (AYP))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Huanta.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|