- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Ayacucho Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Ayacucho, Peru is: -13.163874 and the longitude is: -74.223564.
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||2718.35 Meters (8918.46 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||PER|
|Country Continent:||South America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-05|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday October 25th 5:13pm|
Ayacucho, Peru Summary
Ayacucho, the capital of the Ayacucho province, has a latitude of 13°9'49.95"S and a longitude of 74°13'24.83"W or -13.163874 and -74.223564 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #19 in Peru.
Populated areas near Ayacucho:
- 25.2 Km N to Huanta, Ayacucho (see coordinates for Huanta)
- 91.8 Km WNW to Huancavelica, Huancavelica (see coordinates for Huancavelica)
Airports near 13°9'49.95"S and 74°13'24.83"W:
- "AYP" Coronel FAP Alfredo Mendivil Duarte Airport (2.3 Km ENE see coordinates for Coronel FAP Alfredo Mendívil Duarte Airport (AYP))
Points of interest near Ayacucho:
- 0.4 Km NNW Ayacucho Cathedral, Ayacucho, Peru
- 0.5 Km NNW Ayacucho Plaza de Armas, Ayacucho, Peru
Need to calculate the distance between Ayacucho and nearby cities? See Ayacucho to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Ayacucho.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|