- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
a Chincho Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for a Chincho, Chuyayacu, Peru is: -12.993613 and the longitude is: -74.369363.
|a Chincho Latitude:||-12.993613|
|a Chincho Longitude:||-74.369363|
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||2917.1 Meters (9570.55 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||PER|
|Country Continent:||South America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-05|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Friday September 29th 3:30pm|
a Chincho, Chuyayacu, Peru Summary
Chincho has a latitude of 12°59'37.01"S and a longitude of 74°22'9.71"W or -12.993613 and -74.369363 respectively.
Areas near Chincho:
- 9.2 Km WSW to Julcamarca, Huancavelica (see coordinates for Julcamarca District)
- 12.2 Km NNW to Marcas, Huancavelica (see coordinates for Marcas District)
- 14.6 Km NE to Luricocha, Ayacucho (see coordinates for Luricocha District)
- 16.2 Km NW to Caja, Huancavelica (see coordinates for Caja District)
- 17.4 Km E to Macachacra, Ayacucho (see coordinates for Macachacra)
Populated areas nearby:
- 14.3 Km ENE to Huanta, Ayacucho (see coordinates for Huanta)
- 24.7 Km SE to Ayacucho (see coordinates for Ayacucho)
- 69.7 Km WNW to Huancavelica (see coordinates for Huancavelica)
Note: Chincho is also located 308.8 Km ESE of Peru capital Lima (see coordinates for Lima).
Airports near 12°59'37.01"S and 74°22'9.71"W:
- "AYP" Coronel FAP Alfredo Mendivil Duarte Airport (25.3 Km SE see coordinates for Coronel FAP Alfredo Mendívil Duarte Airport (AYP))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for a Chincho.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|