Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Iraq Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Iraq is: 33.223191 and the longitude is: 43.679291000000035.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||72.66 Meters (238.4 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||IRQ|
|Continent Region:||Western Asia|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+03|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday June 5th 3:44pm|
Iraq is located in the continent of Asia, SW of Sarpol-e Zahab, Iran (see coordinates for Iran); ESE of Albu Kamal, Syria (see coordinates for Syria); NE of 'Ar'ar, Saudi Arabia (see coordinates for Saudi Arabia) and SSE of Silopi, Turkey (see coordinates for Turkey).
The capital of Iraq is Baghdad "Baghdād". Arabic "العربية" is the main language of the country. Kurdish and Armenian is also spoken.
The 5 most populated places in Iraq are:
- Baghdad (see coordinates for Baghdad)
- Al Basrah (see coordinates for Basrah)
- Al Mawsil al Jadidah (see coordinates for Al Mawsil Al Jadidah)
- Mosul (see coordinates for Mosul)
- Erbil (see coordinates for Erbil)
Iraq time zone(s):
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Iraq.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|