- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Baghdad Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Baghdad, Iraq is: 33.325 and the longitude is: 44.422000000000025.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||37.25 Meters (122.22 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||IRQ|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+03|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday September 28th 11:13am|
Baghdad "Baghdād" is the capital of Iraq (see coordinates for Iraq) and is located 182.6 Km SW of Sarpol-e Zahab, Iran; 348.3 Km ESE of Albu Kamal, Syria and 411.6 Km NE of 'Ar'ar, Saudi Arabia.
Baghdad is the most populated city in Iraq. Al Basrah (see coordinates for Al Basrah) located 445.9 Km SE of Baghdad, is the 2nd most populated in Iraq and Al Mawsil al Jadidah 355.4 Km away NNW is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 33°19'30"N and 44°25'19.2"E:
- "BGW" Baghdad International Airport (18.8 Km WSW)
Need to calculate the distance between Baghdad and nearby cities? See Baghdad to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Baghdad.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|