- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Tiberias Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Tiberias, Israel is: 32.795859 and the longitude is: 35.530973.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||-97.45 Meters (-319.71 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ISR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IDT|
|IDT Stands for:||Israel Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|IDT Began:||March 24th 2023 2:00am IST|
|IDT Ends:||October 29th 2023 2:00am IDT|
|Current Time:||Saturday June 3rd 4:41am|
Tiberias, Israel Summary
Tiberias has a latitude of 32°47'45.09"N and a longitude of 35°31'51.5"E or 32.795859 and 35.530973 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #34 in Israel.
Tiberias, Israel coordinates are near the Jordan, Palestinian Territory, Syria and Lebanon borders; 41.3 Km NW of Irbid, Habaka, Jordan (see coordinates for Irbid); 42.9 Km NNE of Janin, Palestinian Territory (see coordinates for Jenin); 46.1 Km SW of Al Qunaytirah, Quneitra Governorate, Syria (see coordinates for Quneitra Governorate) and 51.2 Km SE of En Naqoura, South, Lebanon (see coordinates for Naqoura).
Populated areas near Tiberias:
- 15.8 Km NW to Maghar, North District (see coordinates for Maghar)
- 18.3 Km WSW to Kafr Kanna, North District (see coordinates for Kafr Kanna)
- 19.1 Km N to Safed, North District (see coordinates for Safed)
- 21.6 Km WSW to Reineh, North District (see coordinates for Reineh)
- 23.4 Km WNW to Sakhnin, North District (see coordinates for Sakhnin)
Note: Tiberias is also located 118.1 Km NNE of Israel capital Jerusalem (see coordinates for Jerusalem).
Airports near 32°47'45.09"N and 35°31'51.5"E:
- "RPN" Ben Ya'akov Airport (20.9 Km N)
- "HFA" Haifa International Airport (45.6 Km W)
Points of interest near Tiberias:
- 9.9 Km NNE Mount of Beatitudes (see coordinates for Mount of Beatitudes)
Need to calculate the distance between Tiberias and nearby cities? See Tiberias to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Tiberias.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|