- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Irbid Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Irbid, Jordan is: 32.5454418 and the longitude is: 35.8571532.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||585.26 Meters (1920.16 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||JOR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EEST|
|EEST Stands for:||Eastern European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EEST Began:||April 1st 2022 12:00am EET|
|EEST Ends:||October 28th 2022 1:00am EEST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday July 6th 4:52pm|
Irbid, Jordan Summary
Irbid which is the capital of the Habaka province, is the 3rd most populated city in Jordan (see coordinates for Jordan). Zarqa which is the capital of the Zarqa province, located 129.8 Km SE of Irbid is the 2nd most populated (see coordinates for Zarqa).
Airport near 32°32'43.59"N and 35°51'25.75"E:
- "ADJ" Amman-Marka International Airport (64.9 Km SSE)
Irbid points of interest:
- 1.1 Km SSW Irbid Archaeological Museum, Irbid, Jordan
- 20.8 Km NW Umm Qais Ruins, Irbid, Jordan
Need to calculate the distance between Irbid and nearby cities? See Irbid to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Irbid.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|