- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Jerusalem Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Jerusalem, Israel is: 31.768319 and the longitude is: 35.21370999999999.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||779.45 Meters (2557.26 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ISR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Israel Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|IST Began:||October 30th 2022 2:00am IDT|
|IST Ends:||March 24th 2023 2:00am IST|
|Current Time:||Tuesday December 6th 5:13pm|
Jerusalem "Yerushalayim" is the capital of Israel (see coordinates for Israel) and is located 55.2 Km W of Madaba, Jordan; 126.8 Km SW of Daraa, Syria and 151.4 Km ENE of Arish, Egypt.
Jerusalem is the most populated city in Israel. Haifa (see coordinates for Haifa) located 116 Km N of Jerusalem, is the 2nd most populated in Israel and Tel Aviv 53.9 Km away NW is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 31°46'5.95"N and 35°12'49.36"E:
- "TLV" Ben Gurion International Airport (41 Km NW see coordinates for Ben Gurion Airport)
Jerusalem points of interest:
- 1.2 Km NW Knesset, Jerusalem, Israel
- 1.4 Km N Ben Yehuda Street (see coordinates for Ben Yehuda Street)
- 1.5 Km ENE King David's Tomb, Jerusalem, Israel
- 1.6 Km NE Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel
- 2.3 Km ENE Dome of the Rock, Jerusalem, Israel
- 2.8 Km ENE Garden of Gethsemane, Jerusalem, Israel
- 4.1 Km WSW Biblical Zoo, Jerusalem, Israel
Jerusalem time zone:
Jerusalem's coordinates are in the IST (Israel Standard Time) and IDT (Israel Daylight Time) time zones. Note that this is the only time zone used in Israel.
|Asia/Jerusalem Time Zone:||IST and IDT|
|IST UTC/GMT Difference:||+02:00|
|IDT UTC/GMT Difference:||+03:00|
|IST to IDT:||+1 hour|
|IDT to IST:||-1 hour|
Need to calculate the distance between Jerusalem and nearby cities? See Jerusalem to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Jerusalem.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|