- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Ben Gurion Airport Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Ben Gurion Airport, 7015001, Israel is: 32.005532 and the longitude is: 34.88541120000002.
|Ben Gurion Airport Latitude:||32.005532|
|Ben Gurion Airport Longitude:||34.88541120000002|
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||39.57 Meters (129.82 Feet)|
|Name:||Ben Gurion International Airport|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ISR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IDT|
|IDT Stands for:||Israel Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|IDT Began:||March 25th 2022 2:00am IST|
|IDT Ends:||October 30th 2022 2:00am IDT|
|Current Time:||Monday August 15th 1:41pm|
Places Closest to Ben Gurion International Airport:
- 2.7 Km NNW Yehud, Center District (see coordinates for Yehud)
- 3.9 Km NW Or Yehuda, (see coordinates for Or Yehuda)
- 6.1 Km S Lod, Center District (see coordinates for Lod)
- 8.3 Km S Ramla, Center District (see coordinates for Ramla)
- 8.7 Km NNW Giv‘at Shemu’él, Center District (see coordinates for Giv'at Shmuel)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Ben Gurion Airport.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|