- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Sakhnin Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Sakhnin, Israel is: 32.864167 and the longitude is: 35.294547.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||241.14 Meters (791.16 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ISR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Israel Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|IST Began:||October 30th 2022 2:00am IDT|
|IST Ends:||March 24th 2023 2:00am IST|
|Current Time:||Monday January 30th 7:04pm|
Sakhnin, Israel Summary
Sakhnin "Sakhnīn" has a latitude of 32°51'51"N and a longitude of 35°17'40.37"E or 32.864167 and 35.294547 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #51 in Israel.
Sakhnin, Israel coordinates are near the Lebanon, Palestinian Territory, Syria and Jordan borders; 31.7 Km SSE of En Naqoura, South, Lebanon (see coordinates for Naqoura); 44.7 Km N of Janin, Palestinian Territory (see coordinates for Jenin); 60.7 Km WSW of Al Qunaytirah, Quneitra Governorate, Syria (see coordinates for Quneitra Governorate) and 63.5 Km WNW of Irbid, Habaka, Jordan (see coordinates for Irbid).
Populated areas near Sakhnīn:
- 5.6 Km N to Karmi'el, North District (see coordinates for Karmiel)
- 6.7 Km SSW to Kafr Manda, North District (see coordinates for Kafr Manda)
- 8.8 Km W to Tamra, North District (see coordinates for Tamra)
- 10.7 Km ENE to Maghar, North District (see coordinates for Maghar)
- 13.7 Km SSE to Kafr Kanna, North District (see coordinates for Kafr Kanna)
Note: Sakhnīn is also located 122.1 Km N of Israel capital Jerusalem (see coordinates for Jerusalem).
Airports near 32°51'51"N and 35°17'40.37"E:
- "HFA" Haifa International Airport (24.3 Km WSW)
- "RPN" Ben Ya'akov Airport (29 Km ENE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Sakhnin.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|