- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Kafr Manda Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Kafr Manda, Israel is: 32.81236 and the longitude is: 35.258613.
|Kafr Manda Latitude:||32.81236|
|Kafr Manda Longitude:||35.258613|
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||183.7 Meters (602.69 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ISR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Israel Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|IST Began:||October 31st 2021 2:00am IDT|
|IST Ends:||March 25th 2022 2:00am IST|
|Current Time:||Saturday January 29th 11:36am|
Kafr Manda, Israel Summary
Kafr Manda "Kafr Mandā" has a latitude of 32°48'44.5"N and a longitude of 35°15'31.01"E or 32.81236 and 35.258613 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #70 in Israel.
Kafr Manda, Israel coordinates are near the Lebanon, Palestinian Territory, Jordan and Syria borders; 35.8 Km SSE of En Naqoura, South, Lebanon (see coordinates for Naqoura); 39.2 Km N of Janin, Palestinian Territory (see coordinates for Jenin); 63.4 Km WNW of Irbid, Habaka, Jordan (see coordinates for Irbid) and 66.2 Km WSW of Al Qunaytirah, Quneitra Governorate, Syria (see coordinates for Quneitra Governorate).
Populated areas near Kafr Mandā:
- 6.7 Km NNE to Sakhnin, North District (see coordinates for Sakhnin)
- 7 Km NW to Tamra, North District (see coordinates for Tamra)
- 10.7 Km SE to Kafr Kanna, North District (see coordinates for Kafr Kanna)
- 11.3 Km SSE to Reineh, North District (see coordinates for Reineh)
- 11.8 Km NNE to Karmi'el, North District (see coordinates for Karmiel)
Note: Kafr Mandā is also located 116.2 Km N of Israel capital Jerusalem (see coordinates for Jerusalem).
Airports near 32°48'44.5"N and 35°15'31.01"E:
- "HFA" Haifa International Airport (20.1 Km W)
- "RPN" Ben Ya'akov Airport (34.8 Km ENE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Kafr Manda.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|