- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Schwarzenberg Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Schwarzenberg, Germany is: 50.542564 and the longitude is: 12.779223.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||485.36 Meters (1592.38 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 27th 2022 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Monday August 8th 4:30pm|
Schwarzenberg, Germany Summary
Schwarzenberg has a latitude of 50°32'33.23"N and a longitude of 12°46'45.2"E or 50.542564 and 12.779223 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #828 in Germany.
Schwarzenberg, Germany coordinates are near the Czech Republic and Poland borders; 28.7 Km NNW of Ostrov, Karlovy Vary Region, Czech Republic (see coordinates for Ostrov) and 158.5 Km WSW of Bogatynia, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland (see coordinates for Bogatynia).
Populated areas near Schwarzenberg:
- 7.5 Km NW to Aue, SN (see coordinates for Aue)
- 11.5 Km WNW to Schneeberg, SN (see coordinates for Schneeberg)
- 16.6 Km ENE to Annaberg-Buchholz, SN (see coordinates for Annaberg-Buchholz)
- 27.2 Km W to Auerbach, SN (see coordinates for Auerbach)
- 28.5 Km NW to Zwickau, SN (see coordinates for Zwickau)
Note: Schwarzenberg is also located 224.2 Km S of Germany capital Berlin (see coordinates for Berlin).
Airports near 50°32'33.23"N and 12°46'45.2"E:
- "AOC" Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (52.5 Km NNW)
- "HOQ" Hof-Plauen Airport (71.2 Km WSW)
Points of interest near Schwarzenberg:
- 0.8 Km SE Schwarzenberg Castle, Schwarzenberg, Germany
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Schwarzenberg.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|