- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Auerbach Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Auerbach, Germany is: 50.507969 and the longitude is: 12.398137.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||463.74 Meters (1521.46 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 27th 2022 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Monday October 3rd 11:59pm|
Auerbach, Germany Summary
Auerbach has a latitude of 50°30'28.69"N and a longitude of 12°23'53.29"E or 50.507969 and 12.398137 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #695 in Germany.
Auerbach, Germany coordinates are near the Czech Republic and Poland borders; 41.5 Km NNW of Sokolov, Karlovy Vary Region, Czech Republic (see coordinates for Sokolov) and 185.6 Km WSW of Bogatynia, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland (see coordinates for Bogatynia).
Populated areas near Auerbach:
- 14.1 Km NNW to Reichenbach/Vogtland, SN (see coordinates for Reichenbach im Vogtland)
- 18.5 Km W to Plauen, SN (see coordinates for Plauen)
- 19.6 Km ENE to Schneeberg, SN (see coordinates for Schneeberg)
- 21.5 Km NW to Greiz, Thuringia (see coordinates for Greiz)
- 23 Km ENE to Aue, SN (see coordinates for Aue)
Note: Auerbach is also located 234.4 Km SSW of Germany capital Berlin (see coordinates for Berlin).
Airports near 50°30'28.69"N and 12°23'53.29"E:
- "HOQ" Hof-Plauen Airport (45.5 Km WSW)
- "AOC" Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (53.3 Km N)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Auerbach.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|