- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Berlin Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Berlin, Germany is: 52.5200066 and the longitude is: 13.404954.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||36.14 Meters (118.56 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 27th 2022 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Sunday July 3rd 7:53pm|
Berlin is the capital of Germany (see coordinates for Germany) and is located 80.6 Km WNW of Slubice, Poland; 269.3 Km SSE of Nykobing Falster, Denmark; 427.1 Km E of Vlagtwedde, Netherlands and 620.3 Km NNE of Kreuzlingen, TG, Switzerland.
Berlin is the most populated city in Germany. Hamburg (see coordinates for Hamburg) located 255.3 Km WNW of Berlin, is the 2nd most populated in Germany and Munich 504.6 Km away SSW is the 3rd most populated.
Airports near 52°31'12.02"N and 13°24'17.83"E:
- "TXL" Berlin-Tegel International Airport (9.1 Km WNW)
- "SXF" Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (17.5 Km SSE)
Berlin points of interest:
- 0.6 Km ENE Alexanderplatz (see coordinates for Alexanderplatz)
- 1.9 Km WSW Brandenburg Gate (see coordinates for Brandenburg Gate)
- 2 Km W Reichstag Building, Berlin, Germany
- 2.4 Km WSW Sony Center (see coordinates for Sony Center)
- 5 Km WSW Berlin Zoo, Berlin, Germany
- 10.4 Km SW Dahlem Museums Complex, Berlin, Germany
- 11.6 Km ENE World's Garden, Berlin, Germany
- 14.8 Km WSW Grunewald Tower, Berlin, Germany
Berlin time zone:
Berlin's coordinates are in the CET (Central European Time) and CEST (Central European Summer Time) time zones.
|Europe/Berlin Time Zone:||CET and CEST|
|CET UTC/GMT Difference:||+01:00|
|CEST UTC/GMT Difference:||+02:00|
|CET to CEST:||+1 hour|
|CEST to CET:||-1 hour|
Note: Czech Republic; Sweden; Denmark and Poland time zones also observe CET and CEST.
Need to calculate the distance between Berlin and nearby cities? See Berlin to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Berlin.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|