- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Zwickau Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Zwickau, Germany is: 50.710217 and the longitude is: 12.473373.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||289.23 Meters (948.91 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Sunday December 4th 3:57am|
Zwickau, Germany Summary
Zwickau has a latitude of 50°42'36.78"N and a longitude of 12°28'24.14"E or 50.710217 and 12.473373 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #99 in Germany.
Zwickau, Germany coordinates are near the Czech Republic and Poland borders; 55.7 Km NW of Ostrov, Karlovy Vary Region, Czech Republic (see coordinates for Ostrov) and 175.9 Km W of Bogatynia, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland (see coordinates for Bogatynia).
Populated areas near Zwickau:
- 7.2 Km WNW to Werdau, SN (see coordinates for Werdau)
- 13.1 Km NNE to Glauchau, SN (see coordinates for Glauchau)
- 13.3 Km NNW to Crimmitschau, SN (see coordinates for Crimmitschau)
- 15.3 Km N to Meerane, SN (see coordinates for Meerane)
- 16 Km SW to Reichenbach/Vogtland, SN (see coordinates for Reichenbach im Vogtland)
Note: Zwickau is also located 211.3 Km SSW of Germany capital Berlin (see coordinates for Berlin).
Airports near 50°42'36.78"N and 12°28'24.14"E:
- "AOC" Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (30.3 Km N)
- "HOQ" Hof-Plauen Airport (64.1 Km SW)
Points of interest near Zwickau:
- 1.7 Km ENE St. Marien Cathedral, Zwickau, Germany
- 1.7 Km ENE Priest's House, Zwickau, Germany
- 1.9 Km NNE Robert Schumann Museum, Zwickau, Germany
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Zwickau.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|