- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Ravensburg Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Ravensburg, Germany is: 47.77827 and the longitude is: 9.61213.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||445.76 Meters (1462.48 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 31st 2024 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Sunday December 3rd 2:09pm|
Ravensburg, Germany Summary
Ravensburg has a latitude of 47°46'41.77"N and a longitude of 9°36'43.67"E or 47.77827 and 9.61213 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #233 in Germany.
Ravensburg, Germany coordinates are near the Austria, Switzerland and France borders; 32.4 Km NNW of Bregenz, Vorarlberg, Austria (see coordinates for Bregenz); 35.6 Km ENE of Kreuzlingen, TG, Switzerland (see coordinates for Kreuzlingen) and 154.9 Km E of Saint-Louis, Alsace, France (see coordinates for Saint-Louis).
Populated areas near Ravensburg:
- 4 Km NNE to Weingarten, BW (see coordinates for Weingarten)
- 12.3 Km S to Tettnang, BW (see coordinates for Tettnang)
- 16.3 Km SW to Friedrichshafen, BW (see coordinates for Friedrichshafen)
- 19.2 Km NNE to Bad Waldsee, BW (see coordinates for Bad Waldsee)
- 19.3 Km ESE to Wangen im Allgau, BW (see coordinates for Wangen im Allgäu)
Airports near 47°46'41.77"N and 9°36'43.67"E:
- "FDH" Friedrichshafen Airport (14.1 Km SSW)
- "FMM" Memmingen Allgau Airport (52.3 Km ENE see coordinates for Allgaeu Airport)
Points of interest near Ravensburg:
- 7.7 Km S Ravensburger Spieleland, Meckenbeuren, Germany
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Ravensburg.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|