- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Bad Waldsee Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Bad Waldsee, Germany is: 47.9227 and the longitude is: 9.753282.
|Bad Waldsee Latitude:||47.9227|
|Bad Waldsee Longitude:||9.753282|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||585.75 Meters (1921.76 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday October 4th 3:11pm|
Bad Waldsee, Germany Summary
Bad Waldsee has a latitude of 47°55'21.72"N and a longitude of 9°45'11.82"E or 47.9227 and 9.753282 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #769 in Germany.
Bad Waldsee, Germany coordinates are near the Austria, Switzerland and France borders; 46.9 Km N of Bregenz, Vorarlberg, Austria (see coordinates for Bregenz); 52.9 Km NE of Kreuzlingen, TG, Switzerland (see coordinates for Kreuzlingen) and 164.9 Km ESE of Strasbourg, Alsace, France (see coordinates for Strasbourg).
Populated areas near Bad Waldsee:
- 15.2 Km SW to Weingarten, BW (see coordinates for Weingarten)
- 19.2 Km SSW to Ravensburg, BW (see coordinates for Ravensburg)
- 19.4 Km N to Biberach an der Riss, BW (see coordinates for Biberach)
- 21.4 Km WNW to Saulgau, BW (see coordinates for Bad Saulgau)
- 22.7 Km ESE to Leutkirch im Allgau, BW (see coordinates for Leutkirch im Allgäu)
Airports near 47°55'21.72"N and 9°45'11.82"E:
- "FDH" Friedrichshafen Airport (33.3 Km SSW)
- "FMM" Memmingen Allgau Airport (37 Km ENE see coordinates for Allgaeu Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Bad Waldsee.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|