- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Friedrichshafen Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Friedrichshafen, Germany is: 47.661765 and the longitude is: 9.480011.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||409.67 Meters (1344.06 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Thursday June 8th 12:14am|
Friedrichshafen, Germany Summary
Friedrichshafen has a latitude of 47°39'42.35"N and a longitude of 9°28'48.04"E or 47.661765 and 9.480011 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #182 in Germany.
Friedrichshafen, Germany coordinates are near the Switzerland, Austria and France borders; 22.5 Km E of Kreuzlingen, TG, Switzerland (see coordinates for Kreuzlingen); 26.6 Km NW of Bregenz, Vorarlberg, Austria (see coordinates for Bregenz) and 143.9 Km E of Saint-Louis, Alsace, France (see coordinates for Saint-Louis).
Populated areas near Friedrichshafen:
- 8.4 Km E to Tettnang, BW (see coordinates for Tettnang)
- 16.3 Km NE to Ravensburg, BW (see coordinates for Ravensburg)
- 17.5 Km ESE to Lindau, BY (see coordinates for Lindau)
- 20.2 Km NE to Weingarten, BW (see coordinates for Weingarten)
- 23 Km W to Konstanz, BW (see coordinates for Konstanz)
Airports near 47°39'42.35"N and 9°28'48.04"E:
- "FDH" Friedrichshafen Airport (2.6 Km ENE)
- "FMM" Memmingen Allgau Airport (67.4 Km ENE see coordinates for Allgaeu Airport)
Points of interest near Friedrichshafen:
- 0.7 Km NE Bodensee Center, Friedrichshafen, Germany
- 1.2 Km SSW Lake Constance Promenade, Friedrichshafen, Germany
- 2.4 Km NE Messe Friedrichshafen, Friedrichshafen, Germany
- 3.2 Km ENE Dornier Museum, Friedrichshafen, Germany
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Friedrichshafen.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|