- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Kreuzlingen Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Kreuzlingen, Switzerland is: 47.6441998 and the longitude is: 9.1802595.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||417.42 Meters (1369.49 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CHE|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Saturday April 1st 1:29pm|
Kreuzlingen, Switzerland Summary
Kreuzlingen, the seat of Kreuzlingen District, has a latitude of 47°38'39.12"N and a longitude of 9°10'48.93"E or 47.6442 and 9.18026 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #47 in Switzerland.
Kreuzlingen, Switzerland coordinates are near the Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, France and Italy borders; 3.8 Km S of Konstanz, BW, Germany (see coordinates for Konstanz); 43.7 Km NW of Lustenau, Vorarlberg, Austria (see coordinates for Lustenau); 61.6 Km NNW of Vaduz, Liechtenstein (see coordinates for 9490 Vaduz); 121.4 Km E of Saint-Louis, Alsace, France (see coordinates for Saint-Louis) and 172.4 Km NNW of Sondrio, Lombardy, Italy (see coordinates for Sondrio).
Populated areas near Kreuzlingen:
- 22.4 Km SSW to Wil, SG (see coordinates for Wil)
- 23.2 Km WSW to Frauenfeld, TG (see coordinates for Frauenfeld)
- 26.3 Km SSE to Gossau, SG (see coordinates for Gossau)
- 28.7 Km SSE to Sankt Gallen, SG (see coordinates for Saint Gallen)
- 29.6 Km SSE to Herisau, AR (see coordinates for Herisau)
Note: Kreuzlingen is also located 151.9 Km ENE of Switzerland capital Bern BE (see coordinates for Bern).
Airports near 47°38'39.12"N and 9°10'48.93"E:
- "ACH" St Gallen Altenrhein Airport (33.6 Km ESE)
- "ZRH" Zürich Airport (51.4 Km WSW see coordinates for Zurich Airport (ZRH))
Points of interest near Kreuzlingen:
- 0.8 Km NE Maritime Museum, Kreuzlingen, Switzerland
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Kreuzlingen.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|