- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Saint Gallen Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Saint Gallen, Switzerland is: 47.417928 and the longitude is: 9.364397.
|Saint Gallen Latitude:||47.417928|
|Saint Gallen Longitude:||9.364397|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||675.86 Meters (2217.38 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CHE|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 31st 2019 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 27th 2019 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Friday August 23rd 11:17am|
Saint Gallen, Switzerland Summary
Sankt Gallen, the capital of the St. Gallen province, has a latitude of 47°25'4.54"N and a longitude of 9°21'51.83"E or 47.417928 and 9.364397 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #7 in Switzerland.
Saint Gallen, Switzerland coordinates are near the Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, France and Italy borders; 22.2 Km W of Lustenau, Vorarlberg, Austria (see coordinates for Lustenau); 28.5 Km SSW of Friedrichshafen, BW, Germany (see coordinates for Friedrichshafen); 33 Km NNW of Vaduz, Liechtenstein (see coordinates for 9490 Vaduz); 136.6 Km E of Saint-Louis, Alsace, France (see coordinates for Saint-Louis) and 144.2 Km NNW of Sondrio, Lombardy, Italy (see coordinates for Sondrio).
Populated areas near Sankt Gallen:
- 7.1 Km WSW to Herisau, AR (see coordinates for Herisau)
- 8 Km W to Gossau, SG (see coordinates for Gossau)
- 24.3 Km WNW to Wil, SG (see coordinates for Wil)
- 28.7 Km NNW to Kreuzlingen, TG (see coordinates for Kreuzlingen)
- 38.2 Km WNW to Frauenfeld, TG (see coordinates for Frauenfeld)
Note: Sankt Gallen is also located 154 Km ENE of Switzerland capital Bern BE (see coordinates for Bern).
Airports near 47°25'4.54"N and 9°21'51.83"E:
- "ACH" St Gallen Altenrhein Airport (16.5 Km ENE)
- "ZRH" Zürich Airport (61.5 Km W see coordinates for Zurich Airport (ZRH))
Points of interest near Saint Gallen:
- 1.1 Km ENE Abbey of St. Gall, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- 2.4 Km NE St. Gallen Trade Fair, St. Gallen, Switzerland
Need to calculate the distance between Saint Gallen and nearby cities? See Saint Gallen to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Saint Gallen.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|