- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Buganda Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Buganda, Burundi is: -2.96512 and the longitude is: 29.192845.
|Position from Earth's Center:||E|
|Elevation:||886.67 Meters (2909.01 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BDI|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CAT|
|CAT Stands for:||Central Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday March 1st 9:57am|
Buganda, Burundi Summary
Buganda, the seat of Buganda District, has a latitude of 2°57'54.43"S and a longitude of 29°11'34.24"E or -2.96512 and 29.192845 respectively.
Buganda, Burundi coordinates are near the Rwanda and Tanzania borders; 69.6 Km SW of Gikongoro, Southern Province, Rwanda (see coordinates for Gikongoro) and 161.3 Km WNW of Mabamba, Kigoma, Tanzania (see coordinates for Mabamba).
Areas near Buganda:
- 11.6 Km NW to Cibitoke, Cibitoke (see coordinates for Cibitoke)
- 25.7 Km ESE to Bubanza, Bubanza (see coordinates for Bubanza)
- 82.8 Km SE to Mwaro, Mwaro (see coordinates for Mwaro)
Populated areas nearby:
- 48.3 Km E to Kayanza (see coordinates for Kayanza)
- 58.4 Km SE to Muramvya (see coordinates for Muramvya)
- 70.7 Km E to Ngozi (see coordinates for Ngozi)
- 96.3 Km ESE to Gitega (see coordinates for Gitega)
Note: Buganda is also located 47.8 Km NNW of Burundi capital Bujumbura (see coordinates for Bujumbura).
Airports near 2°57'54.43"S and 29°11'34.24"E:
- "BJM" Bujumbura International Airport (42.3 Km SSE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Buganda.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|