- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cibitoke Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Cibitoke, Burundi is: -2.887843 and the longitude is: 29.123072.
|Position from Earth's Center:||E|
|Elevation:||936.37 Meters (3072.08 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BDI|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CAT|
|CAT Stands for:||Central Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday September 22nd 4:44pm|
Cibitoke, Burundi Summary
Cibitoke, the capital of the Cibitoke province, has a latitude of 2°53'16.23"S and a longitude of 29°7'23.06"E or -2.887843 and 29.123072 respectively.
Cibitoke, Burundi coordinates are near the Rwanda and Tanzania borders; 68.6 Km SW of Gikongoro, Southern Province, Rwanda (see coordinates for Gikongoro) and 172.1 Km WNW of Mabamba, Kigoma, Tanzania (see coordinates for Mabamba).
Areas near Cibitoke:
- 11.6 Km SE to Buganda, Cibitoke (see coordinates for Buganda)
- 37 Km SE to Bubanza, Bubanza (see coordinates for Bubanza)
- 94.4 Km SE to Mwaro, Mwaro (see coordinates for Mwaro)
Populated areas nearby:
- 55.9 Km E to Kayanza (see coordinates for Kayanza)
- 69.7 Km SE to Muramvya (see coordinates for Muramvya)
- 78.2 Km E to Ngozi (see coordinates for Ngozi)
Note: Cibitoke is also located 58.9 Km NNW of Burundi capital Bujumbura (see coordinates for Bujumbura).
Airports near 2°53'16.23"S and 29°7'23.06"E:
- "BJM" Bujumbura International Airport (53.1 Km SSE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Cibitoke.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|