- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Mwaro Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Mwaro, Burundi is: -3.511985 and the longitude is: 29.699164.
|Position from Earth's Center:||E|
|Elevation:||1946.49 Meters (6386.12 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BDI|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CAT|
|CAT Stands for:||Central Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Saturday October 31st 1:09am|
Mwaro, Burundi Summary
Mwaro, the capital of the Mwaro province, has a latitude of 3°30'43.15"S and a longitude of 29°41'56.99"E or -3.511985 and 29.699164 respectively.
Mwaro, Burundi coordinates are near the Tanzania and Rwanda borders; 89.5 Km W of Mabamba, Kigoma, Tanzania (see coordinates for Mabamba) and 116.6 Km S of Gikongoro, Southern Province, Rwanda (see coordinates for Gikongoro).
Areas near Mwaro:
- 58.6 Km NW to Bubanza, Bubanza (see coordinates for Bubanza)
- 58.9 Km SSW to Rumonge, Bururi (see coordinates for Rumonge)
- 68.5 Km NE to Karuzi, Karuzi (see coordinates for Karuzi)
- 82.8 Km NW to Buganda, Cibitoke (see coordinates for Buganda)
- 94.4 Km NW to Cibitoke, Cibitoke (see coordinates for Cibitoke)
Populated areas nearby:
- 26.7 Km ENE to Gitega (see coordinates for Gitega)
- 28.5 Km NNW to Muramvya (see coordinates for Muramvya)
- 49.2 Km S to Bururi (see coordinates for Bururi)
- 56.2 Km SE to Rutana (see coordinates for Rutana)
- 61.1 Km E to Ruyigi (see coordinates for Ruyigi)
Note: Mwaro is also located 41.2 Km ESE of Burundi capital Bujumbura (see coordinates for Bujumbura).
Airports near 3°30'43.15"S and 29°41'56.99"E:
- "BJM" Bujumbura International Airport (47.2 Km WNW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Mwaro.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|