- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Gitega Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Gitega, Burundi is: -3.428803 and the longitude is: 29.924903.
|Position from Earth's Center:||E|
|Elevation:||1690.8 Meters (5547.23 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BDI|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CAT|
|CAT Stands for:||Central Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Sunday September 24th 10:48pm|
Gitega, Burundi Summary
Gitega which is the capital of the Gitega province, is the 4th most populated city in Burundi (see coordinates for Burundi). Ruyigi which is the capital of the Ruyigi province, located 36.3 Km E of Gitega is the 3rd most populated (see coordinates for Ruyigi).
Airport near 3°25'43.69"S and 29°55'29.65"E:
- "BJM" Bujumbura International Airport (68.3 Km W)
Need to calculate the distance between Gitega and nearby cities? See Gitega to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Gitega.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|