- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Oklahoma City Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Oklahoma City, OK, USA is: 35.4675602 and the longitude is: -97.5164276.
|Oklahoma City Latitude:||35.4675602|
|Oklahoma City Longitude:||-97.5164276|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||1200.93 Feet (366.04 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Central Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday September 29th 3:39pm|
Oklahoma City, OK, USA Summary
Oklahoma City, the capital of Oklahoma state (see coordinates for Oklahoma), has a latitude of 35°28'3.22"N and a longitude of 97°30'59.14"W or 35.46756 and -97.516428 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #32 in the United States.
Populated areas near Oklahoma City:
- 4.6 Mi ESE to Del City, OK (see coordinates for Del City)
- 6.9 Mi E to Midwest City, OK (see coordinates for Midwest City)
- 7.4 Mi WNW to Bethany, OK (see coordinates for Bethany)
- 9 Mi S to Moore, OK (see coordinates for Moore)
- 13 Mi N to Edmond, OK (see coordinates for Edmond)
Airports near 35°28'3.22"N and 97°30'59.14"W:
- "OKC" Will Rogers World Airport (7 Mi SW see coordinates for 7100 Terminal Drive)
Points of interest near Oklahoma City:
- 0.2 Mi SSW Myriad Botanical Gardens, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
- 0.3 Mi WNW Oklahoma City Museum of Art, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
- 0.4 Mi N Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum (see coordinates for Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum)
- 1.8 Mi NNE Oklahoma State Capitol (see coordinates for Oklahoma State Capitol)
- 3.8 Mi N Mittie Cooper's White House Gallery, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
- 4.4 Mi NNE Oklahoma City Zoo (see coordinates for Oklahoma City Zoo)
Need to calculate the distance between Oklahoma City and nearby cities? See Oklahoma City to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Oklahoma City.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|