- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Mogadishu Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Mogadishu, Somalia is: 2.033333 and the longitude is: 45.35000000000002.
|Position from Earth's Center:||E|
|Elevation:||0 Meters (0 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||SOM|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EAT|
|EAT Stands for:||East Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday September 28th 10:58am|
Mogadishu "Muqdisho" is the capital of Somalia (see coordinates for Somalia) and is located 442.1 Km ESE of Mandera, Kenya and 766.2 Km SE of Ginir, Ethiopia.
Mogadishu is the most populated city in Somalia. Hargeysa (see coordinates for Hargeysa) located 849.2 Km N of Mogadishu, is the 2nd most populated in Somalia and Berbera 935.2 Km away N is the 3rd most populated.
Airports near 2°1'60"N and 45°21'0"E:
- "MGQ" Aden Adde International Airport (5.5 Km WSW)
- K50 International Airport (40.5 Km W)
Need to calculate the distance between Mogadishu and nearby cities? See Mogadishu to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Mogadishu.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|