- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Somalia Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Somalia is: 5.152149 and the longitude is: 46.19961599999999.
|Position from Earth's Center:||E|
|Elevation:||240.36 Meters (788.59 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||SOM|
|Continent Region:||Eastern Africa|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EAT|
|EAT Stands for:||East Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday September 28th 10:25am|
Somalia is located in the continent of Africa, ENE of Mandera, Kenya (see coordinates for Kenya); SE of Jijiga, Ethiopia (see coordinates for Ethiopia) and SSE of Danan, Djibouti (see coordinates for Djibouti).
The capital of Somalia is Mogadishu "Muqdisho". Somali "Soomaali" is the main language of the country. Arabic, Italian and English is also spoken.
The 5 most populated places in Somalia are:
- Mogadishu (see coordinates for Mogadishu)
- Hargeysa (see coordinates for Hargeisa)
- Berbera (see coordinates for Berbera)
- Kismayo (see coordinates for Kismayo)
- Marka (see coordinates for Merca)
Somalia time zone(s):
|East Africa Time||+03:00|
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Somalia.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|