- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Marghita 415300 Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Marghita 415300, Romania is: 47.3479194 and the longitude is: 22.3397566.
|Marghita 415300 Latitude:||47.3479194|
|Marghita 415300 Longitude:||22.3397566|
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||137.78 Meters (452.02 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ROU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EEST|
|EEST Stands for:||Eastern European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EEST Began:||March 26th 2023 3:00am EET|
|EEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 4:00am EEST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday March 29th 12:58pm|
Marghita 415300, Romania Summary
Margita is located in the city of Marghita and has a latitude of 47°20'52.51"N and a longitude of 22°20'23.12"E or 47.347919 and 22.339757 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #106 in Romania.
Marghita 415300, Romania coordinates are near the Hungary and Ukraine borders; 57.4 Km ESE of Debrecen, Hajdú-Bihar, Hungary (see coordinates for Debrecen) and 97 Km SSW of Berehove, Zakarpats'ka oblast, Ukraine (see coordinates for Berehove).
Populated areas near Margita:
- 37.5 Km ESE to Simleu Silvaniei, SJ (see coordinates for Șimleu Silvaniei 455300)
- 38.2 Km NNE to Carei, SM (see coordinates for Carei 445100)
- 46.2 Km SW to Oradea, BH (see coordinates for Oradea)
- 56.6 Km ESE to Zalau, SJ (see coordinates for Zalău)
- 64.2 Km NE to Satu Mare, SM (see coordinates for Satu Mare)
Airports near 47°20'52.51"N and 22°20'23.12"E:
- "OMR" Oradea International Airport (48.8 Km SW)
- "SUJ" Satu Mare Airport (57 Km NE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Marghita 415300.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|