- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Berehove Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Berehove, Zakarpats'ka oblast, Ukraine is: 48.1971868 and the longitude is: 22.6370954.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||113.34 Meters (371.85 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||UKR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EET|
|EET Stands for:||Eastern European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EET Began:||October 27th 2019 4:00am EEST|
|EET Ends:||March 29th 2020 3:00am EET|
|Current Time:||Sunday January 19th 11:00pm|
Berehove, Zakarpats'ka oblast, Ukraine Summary
Berehove has a latitude of 48°11'49.87"N and a longitude of 22°38'13.54"E or 48.197187 and 22.637095 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #162 in Ukraine.
Berehove, Zakarpats'ka oblast, Ukraine coordinates are near the Hungary, Romania, Slovakia and Poland borders; 36.3 Km NE of Mateszalka, Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg, Hungary (see coordinates for Mátészalka); 49 Km NNW of Satu Mare, SM, Romania (see coordinates for Satu Mare); 81.7 Km SE of Michalovce, Košice Region, Slovakia (see coordinates for Michalovce) and 154.3 Km SSE of Sanok, Podkarpackie Voivodeship, Poland (see coordinates for Sanok).
Populated areas near Berehove:
- 28.6 Km N to Mukacheve, Zakarpats'ka oblast (see coordinates for Mukacheve)
- 29.7 Km E to Vynohradiv, Zakarpats'ka oblast (see coordinates for Vynohradiv)
- 46.7 Km NE to Svalyava, Zakarpats'ka oblast (see coordinates for Svalyava)
- 49 Km E to Khust, Zakarpats'ka oblast (see coordinates for Khust)
- 53.7 Km NNW to Uzhhorod, Zakarpats'ka oblast (see coordinates for Uzhhorod)
Airports near 48°11'49.87"N and 22°38'13.54"E:
- "UDJ" Uzhhorod International Airport (55.9 Km NNW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Berehove.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|