Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Kwaksan Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Kwaksan, North Pyongan, North Korea is: 39.683538 and the longitude is: 125.086866.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||26.46 Meters (86.8 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||PRK|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||KST|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Thursday June 8th 3:50am|
Kwaksan, North Pyongan, North Korea Summary
Kwaksan has a latitude of 39°41'0.74"N and a longitude of 125°5'12.72"E or 39.683538 and 125.086866 respectively.
Kwaksan, North Pyongan, North Korea coordinates are near the China border; 162.8 Kilometers SSW of Yulin, Jilin, China (see coordinates for Yulin).
Areas near Kwaksan:
- 25.7 Km NNE to Panghyon-dong, North Pyongan (see coordinates for Panghyŏn-dong)
- 61.6 Km ENE to Yongbyon, North Pyongan (see coordinates for Nyŏngbyŏn)
Populated areas nearby:
- 10.4 Km E to Chongju, North Pyongan (see coordinates for Chongju)
- 31.6 Km NNE to Kusong, North Pyongan (see coordinates for Kusong)
- 45.3 Km ESE to Sinanju, South Pyongan (see coordinates for Sinanju)
- 49.9 Km E to Anju, South Pyongan (see coordinates for Anju)
- 70.2 Km NW to Sinuiju, North Pyongan (see coordinates for Sinŭiju)
Note: Kwaksan is also located 92.3 Km NW of North Korea capital Pyongyang 평양 (see coordinates for Pyongyang).
Airports near 39°41'0.74"N and 125°5'12.72"E:
- "FNJ" Sunan International Airport (71.5 Km SE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Kwaksan.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|