- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Nyŏngbyŏn Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Nyŏngbyŏn, North Pyongan, North Korea is: 39.804612 and the longitude is: 125.789293.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||258.78 Meters (849.01 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||PRK|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||KST|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Wednesday June 7th 11:48pm|
Nyŏngbyŏn, North Pyongan, North Korea Summary
Yongbyon "Yŏngbyŏn" has a latitude of 39°48'16.6"N and a longitude of 125°47'21.45"E or 39.804612 and 125.789293 respectively.
Nyŏngbyŏn, North Pyongan, North Korea coordinates are near the China border; 132.9 Kilometers S of Yulin, Jilin, China (see coordinates for Yulin).
Areas near Yŏngbyŏn:
- 46.9 Km W to Panghyon-dong, North Pyongan (see coordinates for Panghyŏn-dong)
- 61.6 Km WSW to Kwaksan, North Pyongan (see coordinates for Kwaksan)
Populated areas nearby:
- 21.7 Km ENE to Kujang-up, South Pyongan (see coordinates for Kujang)
- 23.1 Km SSW to Anju, South Pyongan (see coordinates for Anju)
- 28.3 Km SW to Sinanju, South Pyongan (see coordinates for Sinanju)
- 50.9 Km WNW to Kusong, North Pyongan (see coordinates for Kusong)
- 51.2 Km WSW to Chongju, North Pyongan (see coordinates for Chongju)
Note: Yŏngbyŏn is also located 85.2 Km N of North Korea capital Pyongyang 평양 (see coordinates for Pyongyang).
Airports near 39°48'16.6"N and 125°47'21.45"E:
- "FNJ" Sunan International Airport (65.4 Km S)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Nyŏngbyŏn.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|