- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Pyongyang Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Pyongyang, Pyongyang, North Korea is: 39.0392193 and the longitude is: 125.76252410000006.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||5.06 Meters (16.61 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||PRK|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||KST|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Thursday June 1st 8:25pm|
Pyongyang "Phyŏngyang" is the capital of North Korea (see coordinates for North Korea) and is located 151.6 Km NNW of Munsan, South Korea and 161.3 Km SE of Dandong, China.
Pyongyang is the most populated city in North Korea. Hamhung (see coordinates for Hamhung) located 190.4 Km NE of Pyongyang, is the 2nd most populated in North Korea and Namp'o 49.6 Km away SW is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 39°2'21.19"N and 125°45'45.09"E:
- "FNJ" Sunan International Airport (22.1 Km NNW)
Need to calculate the distance between Pyongyang and nearby cities? See Pyongyang to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Pyongyang.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|